|Title||Generator Field Technician- Full Time|
|Reports to||Melissa Wilmoth – Assistant General Manager|
Drive equipment to various job sites, load equipment in and out of job sites, and maintain and operate them. Provide quality customer service to our clients while out on jobs and responsible for completing required paperwork. This job is about 25% driving and 75% on site. Examples of jobs include concerts, festivals, and sporting events
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Extensive travel with a project based schedule
- Driving to and from job sites with gear as a CDL driver
- Responsible for loading cable/distribution/other equipment on to trailers to prepare for a job
- Accountable for maintaining proper driver logs, trip reports, and other necessary paperwork; reports and logs must be turned into the Wilmington office in a timely manner.
- Comply with all DOT rules and regulations
- Responsible for inspecting all cable, distribution gear, trucks, and trailers before and after each job
- Operate equipment and ensure that it runs properly throughout the duration of the job; Able to troubleshoot make repairs onsite if necessary
- Interpret blueprints, specifications, or diagrams to perform installation, development or operation activities.
- Need to communicate clearly and often with the office and our shop on any logistics, maintenance, damage, or repair issues with any of our cable, generators, trucks, trailers, etc.
- Serve as front line customer service while out on jobs and maintain a positive attitude; be the face of our company while on jobs
- Work in the shop from time to time for training purposes and/or if needed
- Electrical background & generator experience
- Class A CDL (preferred, but not required)
- Professionalism / quality customer service
- Energetic employee with a career oriented focus looking for a long term position
- Willing to travel extensively
- Great communication skills
- Ability to lift 75 lbs+ repetitively
- Ability to put in long hours on a single shift or multiple shifts back-to-back
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of this position.
|Title||Small Gas Engine and Generator Repair Technician|
|Reports to||Tony Mathis – Truck Shop Manager|
|Location(s)||Rocky Point, NC|
Small gas engine and generator repair technician with three to five years experience. Minor trailer repair and/or welding experience a plus. Online Honda Training School (company paid) expected to be completed in first year. Year round, regular hours 8:00 – 4:30 Monday through Friday. This job involves servicing 2,000 – 3,000 small Honda gas generators per year including oil change, carburetor maintenance, and other repairs
After 90 days, salary review plus 90% company-paid employee medical insurance. Potential for semi-annual performance bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- 2 years small gas engine repair experience
- fluent in English