In the high stakes of the broadcast industry, sometimes it isn’t enough to rely on utility power or a redundant generator alone to provide the power needed to keep your event on the air. Many broadcast companies are now turning to UPS technology to ensure that their broadcast is televised without any interruption.
Filmwerks is on the leading edge of providing this technology to their clients. We have invested in the most innovated UPS technology, not relying or settling on old UPS technology products that are inefficient or otherwise dated.
Our state-of-the-art equipment is specifically catered to the broadcast industry. We have designed our units to occupy the most minimal amount of footprint needed in a TV compound by keeping our units modular. We have our eye on the future with plans to invest in the latest battery technology to keep the overall weight of our system down.
Ask us how our UPS System can be used for your next broadcast event.
- Modular Design to Limit Footprint
- Utilizes Latest Battery Technology to Reduce Weight
- Remote Monitoring — View Telemetry Via Any Device With Internet Connection
- Significantly Reduces Fuel Costs & Carbon Emissions
- Completely Automated. No Technician Required to Transfer Between Power Sources.
- Built-in Voltage Regulators & Harmonic Filters
Custom-designed Touring UPS Systems
Thursday Night Football – UPS System with 500kW generator
WWE – UPS system with redundant 350kW generators